Garbage recycling plant

Hi I am Christian and I am working on starting a business Dat sorting out al of the garbage so we can recycle more

But I have some ideas but I need more so hoe want to help me on this journey

the more promising IMHO are beams, in particular extendable structures (shelf, work bench from connectable cubes/triangle) enforced or not; eventually also hosting traditional V or T slot aluminium profiles, see  http://onearmy.world/community/forums/search/grid+beams/

There is also work about making joinery from plastic but i’d skip it in this context and just build on existing approaches (get some catalogues on the subject), in a way you can send it to the laser/metal brake service.

Machine wise, the material bill to make an ok extrusion to make 4×4 beams with the ability to have heated dies (embed other materials later) is around 1200 – 1500 Euro but that needs a basic 5-8K setup for metal work (mostly lathe and good welder, saw and drill press, etc…). A DIY pro extrusion is more in the 4-6 K range; i started some thoughts on this here (ignore the filament part)
You will need a quite few of them to keep up with demands and a well prepared campaign promises/offers; I would consider to share one motor (around 2-4kw, depends on beam features) between 2 extrusions (tandem). To skip the whole shredding stuff; you can buy shredded plastic for peanuts per 100 Kg…please always keep in my mind Chinese competition 🙂

Doable in 4 weeks but needs quite some skills to setup and automate all; count rather on 1-3 months to have results. Campaign, networking, QA as well certification excluded but i am sure PP has allocated resources to help you with this part of the process.

if you’ve got this up and running; consider us as your first client 🙂

good luck