Help Building Machines in the Eastern USA

I’ve been interested in building some of these awesome machines for a while, but I just don’t have all the equipment needed to build em. It’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction to find a builder in the United States (preferably eastern US; Virginia, North Carolina, etc.), or if someone could give me some tips on how to find help locally. Any advice or leads would be helpful 🙂

Thank you all, so much!

Welcome to Precious Plastic @skipper1234

I suggest you to contact kmoore@iml-mfg.com and timmy_martin@icloud.com by email, they worked together to adapt the machine units to use Imperial measures, and they should be able to sell you a shredder as well. They are based on Dallas, but shipping the machine to Virginia should not be a problem.

Also, here are a few contacts from Virginia who might help you with your project:

@drillbit
@rocklead112763
@thelonglady
@mlivingston

@skipper1234
In case you are still interested, one of our forum members converted the shredder drawings to imperial units. No one have tested cutting a shredder with his drawings yet but theoretically, they should work just fine. More info here:
http://onearmy.world/community/forums/topic/plans-in-standard-units-not-metric/