Help me to make impact..!

Dear members of this community,

Asl social enterprise we are looking for the ultimate impact, we have focused on social impact in recent years. We did this by bringing as many people as possible to a distance from the labor market.

Now we want to focus on making impact by applying circularity to our facility services.

We want to make our chain completely circular, because we believe in the blue economy.

Now we want to start both for us and for our clients to convert plastic waste into value. This implies that we collect the plastic waste at the location of our clients and then get started.

We want to do this for example by using 3D printers or using injection molding or other systems.

I am looking for someone who wants to go along with us to make the world a bit more beautiful, maximum impact is the goal.

Who can help me build something that makes us able to transform plastic into value.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Jack stuifbergen

Hi Jack,

Sounds like a great initiative. I’d love to help but I don’t have much to offer at the moment. I’ve sent you a DM with the name of a guy who might be able to help.

Ciao
Alex

I am interested! Where are you based?

Alex,

Dank je wel, ik zal diegene berichten.

Mvg
Jack