HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS NEED PARTS!

Hello,
I am a student at a High School in the US. My friend and I are building a plastic shredder for a school project in our Sustainability class. We were wondering if there is any way we could purchase parts (specifically a shredder of some sort). We are going to use this machine to make a art installation for our school with the leftover plastics.  This is very much appreciated.
Thank you

Down load the plans and send them to a local laser cutter Engineering firm

Writing a synopsis? Your synopsis will serve as a basis for the decision whether the publishers or agents will be interested in your book. It will also be read by the book bloggers, as they need basic details to see if your book belongs to the genre they typically review. Get help here https://essayelites.com/hire-a-synopsis-writer/.

You’re young and everybody expects you to suck at anything you try to do in the real world. Online assignment writing UK , Take advantage of that and learn as many skills as possible in the shortest amount of time and absorb everything, and if you mess up and make mistakes…no one will care.

Check out the Bizarre or look around on the forums! There are people who make them. Also you can have the files sent to a firm.