1. Plunger sticking in the top of the tube.
2. Plastic running out of the nozzle between injections.
3. Very rough finish and excessive sinking/shrinking in finished parts.
1. Moved one of the heaters to the top of the tube and moved the temp sensor under the hopper.
2. installed ball valve on nozzle end.
3. Changed the the geometry of the handle to double the injection pressure, added a stirrup to stand in to apply pressure for 1 minute after injection.
My parts now have a smooth, shiny finish and the accuracy and strength is greatly improved. Attached are pictures of my hacks.