Looking for a Machine Builder… I am located in Austin, TX

Hello, my name is Mason Nooks, and I am looking to get involved with this amazing project, Precious Plastic. I am an aspiring entrepreneur whose ultimate goal is to give back to the world in which we inhabit, and I believe this would be a great opportunity to do so as I have a real passion for sustainability. I am currently located in Austin, TX, the second best city in the U.S. for entrepreneurs, and this is where I’d love to get started with this project locally. If anyone here knows a machine builder who’d be open to working with me, that would be great. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you all. Have a great day!

Hey, you still looking for a machinist? My friend an I are located in Houston. He has started his own machine and tooling company recently and is looking for projects. I just help him out every once in awhile. We’re both interested in this project also but mainly for the machine building. If you want to get something going just let me know. I bet we could get these machines put together for you for a decent price.