Looking for a manufacturer

Hello Precious Plasticers,

I’m looking to manufacturer some specific parts out of recycled plastic to add to something I’ve designed.

I’m considering building the machines myself, but in the meantime I’m looking for somebody who might be able to make some small pieces for me. The form is very simple (its small blocks no bigger than an Iphone, they may need to be drilled/detail added but we could discuss later). I don’t have a mould but could potentially get one made.

I’m a mechanical engineer and product designer by training and did melt down and make a few sample pieces (in the oven at home) what I needed a few years back, before this plastic revolution happened 🙂

I’m based in Berlin, but from the UK and about to travel to India to work on a related project, so anybody in those areas, in particular, who might be interested in manufacturing, let me know 🙂

Look forward to hearing from you

Lizzie Hyde

Hello Lizzie

I’m interrested to know more about the parts, we might be able to help you at Plastlab CPH – we are based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Send me a message if you want to talk about it.

Br
David