Looking for an engineer for develop a PET bottles press machine

Hi everyone,
I’m Sara!! Me and my boyfriend Raul moved last year on a tiny caribbean island that belongs to Nicaragua, Little Corn Island… This island is a true paradise, but have a big problem eliminating waste, particulary plastic bottle… So when we decided to build our house we came across the plastic bottle house project of Alfredo Santa Cruz from Argentina and decided to do the same… I dont know if you know the way he builds his houses, check https://sites.google.com/site/lacasadebotellas2/
(easier if you look at it that to me to explain!!!)
Anyway… We realize that for us unfortunately use his sistem as it is is very difficult for two main reasons.
The first one is that Alfredo uses 2L bottles… We have only 0.5L bottles… And he connected the bottles to create the bricks with screws… And for us is a double problem, first for the quantity (smaller bottles, means way more screws) and that where we will build is an island, normal screws rust in no time, so should use screws that dont rust, that are very expensive…
It’s now months that I’m braining myself off for find another way to connect the bottles but stucking them in the same way… I was looking into a press and hot combination but I’m not an engineer and I can’t make up my mind about how to do it…
And then I found Dave and his project and really hope that someone can help me find a way…
My main question is if you think is possible to press the bottles without shred them… Essentially line them as Alfredo does but instead put them together with screw, put them in the oven and press them for obtain a panel… Then the panels become the wall…
I dont know if this make any sense to you, but with his sistem Alfredo already build almost 80 houses in poor comunities in South America, and I really would like to creat a version of his sistem that fits my island situation and help my community over there!