Map

I am not sure if this topic or suggestion has been covered.

Hey @ProjectDetoxEarth, I love the idea! This would be great for business development. Maybe someone would see that there is a lot of available plastic in their area, so they decide to startup a precious plastic workspace to utilize this resource and start producing valuable products. I will bring it up to people around v4 to see what they think. It could make the map get a busy….which is already is with all the current layers.

I also like the idea of the window plaque. Perhaps though a sticker would be easier to make and distribute. I also think if the message on the sticker said something more like “I support precious plastic by donating by waste plastic”, in addition to having a link to how people can get involved. This is something that we could do as a community right now. If someone makes a design for the sticker and then posts it somewhere on the forums with the design files, other businesses around the world can start using it. This would be especially useful for precious plastic workspaces that are already sourcing from businesses. If they had a sticker to give out, then the business gets positive advertising for them, as well as spreading the message about PP.

Thank you for your response @jaklatt,