Order shredder parts [Netherlands]

Hello,

I can make the shredder in a kit, see mij site

http://www.morrentrading.com

To sell the shredder 2.0 at a competitive price, it is necessary then to create multiple items at once. For this I created a subscription list which you can also choose to become involved. This means that there a longer delivery time is up!
If I have at least 25 entries than I can offer the shredder in spare parts for € 275, = p / p. shipping will then still be at. Once the registration is closed there must also be paid, I put everything in motion and you have the items with ca4 weeks at home.

Hi, im interested!

But on your website you charge 350 and not 275 Euro.

Greez

Chris

@katharinaelleke

Sent you mail as well.

I’m in for a mixed set!
I think its strong enough to shred HDPE bottlecaps for a few projects.

You’ve got mail

Thanks Chris

Yap, thanks @jerzeek 🙂

@christopher, if you are SUUPER QUICK, I might still be able to add your set(s).

The options are:
1) Mixed set for 80€
(This means: 5mm parts will be stainless steel and 3mm + 6mm parts will be normal steel)
2) Stainless steel set for 227€
(completely stainless)

+ shipping (around 30€)

If you want to join, I need to know your choice and shipping address + invoice address ASAP! (email: mail@katharinaelleke.com)

@katharinaelleke is doing an amazing job at bringing people together who would like to build a shredder!
germany-what-up

The main topic is here, i think im the only dutchy ordering, so the shipping will be a bit more expensive than germans.

They just finished a new round of ordering, so i guess you have to wait for a bit i guess…

Greets, Jerry

His price of 275 is based on a quantity order of 25 units.