we migrated most of old wiki/library content into a new system. There is still lots of work to be done but for now it’s good enough https://library.precious-plastic.org/machines/.
– PP Eindhoven machines
– more machines
– Community machines, molds and projects (not visible yet but download the archive instead : https://precious-plastic.org/pp-4.1.tar (see _projects folder)
– tips, tricks, issues, fixes
– machine builder howtos
– additional reference material, direct downloads per machine, 3d preview, etc…
**todos (over summer break)
**– add more text and data to the howtos, eg: links to CAD parts, BOMs, etc…
– migrate projects
– social feedback
– editor and upload so that others can add or change content
– add remaining v4 & v3 machines
– more reference links to other DIY/maker pages or sources
Thanks to c19, we have now more time to complete the new system which also assists us in daily production and development.