Precious Plastic México

Hi everyone! To better handle all the requests for info we’re getting, please email us instead at preciousplasticmex@gmail.com

Hola a todos! Para poder manejar mejor todos sus mensajes, por favor escríbanos mejor a preciousplasticmex@gmail.com

Hi @andrew31! I’m glad you’re thinking of ways to benefit communities near you! We’re seeing that even just helping clean up trash and showing people the potential of recycled plastic is a great start 🙂

It’s hard to estimate the time it takes to make a product, since it depends on many factors, like:
* Type of plastic you’re using and it’s state (clean, dirty, etc)
* Amount of plastic you need
* Do you have a mold already?
* Have you done any before?

Like anything, the first times will take some experimentation, but you’ll then optimize your process and get better at it.

So the best way to know is to try it!

Check out our topic on Injection Molding for more details on our own experiments.

Also, feel free to post your email or write to us at preciousplasticmex@gmail.com if you’d like more info and costs and our machines.

Cheers!

Hi, Andrés. I’m from Aguascalientes. I have a couple of questions. How much time does it take to make a product with the machines? and do you by any chance know how much woud it cost to make a product aruando the size of a normal plate?

I want to start making plates and other basics products that can benefit poor communities near my city.

We also now have the injection machine ready! We’ve been having a blast making our own recycled plastic products! Check it this post for some examples 🙂

Feel free to email me at andresornelas@gmail.com or post your email here if you’d like more details on either machine! We’re currently able to ship anywhere in México and the United States.

Cheers and let the recycling begin!

Ya tenemos también la trituradora lista! Nos hemos estamos divirtiendo mucho haciendo nuestros propios productos de plástico reciclado! Visita este post para ver algunos ejemplos 🙂

Si quieres saber más detalles sobre cualquiera de nuestras máquinas, por favor envíame un correo a andresornelas@gmail.com o contesta aquí con tu correo! Podemos enviarlas a cualquier parte de México y Estados Unidos.

Saludos y que empiece el reciclaje!

Our first shredders have gone out! Super excited to kickstart the home recycling industry in Mexico!

Ya enviamos nuestras primeras trituradoras! Estamos muy emocionados de comenzar la industria del reciclaje casero en México!

Hi everyone! Thanks a lot for your interest! I’ve emailed more details of our machines to your emails, but please let me know if I’ve missed any…

Cheers!

Hola a todos! Muchas gracias por su interés! Ya les envié más detalles sobre nuestras máquinas a sus correos, pero por favor avísenme si se me pasó alguno…

Saludos!

@andreszanela – Gracias! Mi hermano @nachonaranjas es un experto construyendo máquinas y se está rifando con éstas 😀

Ya te envié mas detalles a tu correo. Saludos!

Hola tocayo!!

Te quedó muy chingona la máquina!! Yo también ando en el proceso de construcción de la mía, pero la neta no tengo ni idea de como hacerle con las piezas.

Me podrías contar como le hiciste?? También pusiste que andas ofreciendo las piezas por separado, en cuanto me las podrías vender??

Mi mail es andres.zanela@gmail.com

Espero saber de ti pronto
Saludos
Andrés Zanela

Hola!

Me podrías compartir los dibujos técnicos para mandar a maquinar la maquina, mi familia se dedica a eso. Podemos hacer en equipo en lo que requieras, deseo poder construir primero la propia y apoyar en compartir esta misión con la comunidad de Monterrey.

Saludos, mi correo es akaribalcazar@gmail.com

Hi! How much for your machines? Do you ship? Please e-mail me at rebeccalynh719@yahoo.com I want to bring this to the US and show everyone here

Andres, Soy de Monterrey. No he encontrado taller para fabricar las piezas laser para la trituradora (shredder)… ustedes las consiguen? solo esas o todas las piezas? tienes alguna recomendación de donde fabricarlas. Gracias de antemano por cualquier información. Mi correo es enoyola @ gmail.com

HOLA ANDRES BUEN DIA, ESTOY INTERESADO EN SUS MAQUINAS, POR FAVOR MANDAME MAS INFORMACION A MI CORREO

alex_vello@hotmail.com

POR CIERTO TAMBIEN SOY DE MEXICO, MORELOS.
DE QUE PARTE ERES?

I’m interested in the extrusion, if you can email me at santy3232@gmail.com.

thank you

how much each?

how much for a set of all 4 sent to Australia

Looks fantastic!
Is that a hoist motor and gear?
How many Kw?
Whats the shaft size coming out of the gear?
How does it perform? Any stalls?

Could you please publish more info and pictures of the motor.

Cual es el valor de las piezas, sin contar el motor y soporte?

hi, where i can spot u guys i live on mexical, int a machinist but i do miracles whit an angle grinder and whater droping and files etc.i got also equip to make tings easy but i whant to keep it low cost, i will try to template blades also got a loco idea of use some tugsten carbie tips of tons of saw disk ill be saving becous of diogenes, it will be good to talk abou your prosses and stuff.

Hi @andyn! We use a 2hp motor reduced to 70rpms.

Looks good, what ratio is your gear reduction, and what power motor?

Here’s the Precious Plastic promo we translated to Spanish, in case you missed it!

Aquí está el promocional de Precious Plastic que tradujimos, por si no lo habías visto!