Schools, bricks and more job opportunities!

HELLO EVERYONE! MY NAME IS LEONARDO PEREYRA, I’M FROM BAYAUCA, A SMALL TOWN IN THE PROVINCE OF BUENOS AIRES.A FEW MONTHS AGO I TOOK THE IDEA OF PRECIUOS PLASTICS AND LOVED IT! BUT I STARTED THINKING ABOUT HOW I COULD BRING IT TO REALITY IN MY COUNTRY, GIVE HIM A MORE TWIST TO THE IDEA AND TRY TO MAKE IT A MORE POPULAR PROJECT, AND IT OCCURRED TO ME COMBINE IT WITH MY PROJECT CALLED “AUTOHOUSE”.
THE PROJECT HAS THE PRINCIPLE TO GIVE YOU THE TOOLS AND MACHINERY TO POOR PEOPLE OR WHO HAVE LESS TO HAVE A WORK AND PRODUCTION TOOL, PLUS, WITH MY TEAM WE’RE DESIGNING A BRICK PROTOTYPE MADE 100% RECYCLED PLASTIC.
THE MAIN OBJETIVE OF THE PROJECT IS TO GENERATE WORK FROM PLASTIC RECYCLING, BUILD HOUSES WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC BRICKS…BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THE PROJECT IS TO GET THE RECYCLING TO BE TAUGHT IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS.
AS YOU WILL SEE, IT IS AN AMBITIOUS AND LONG-TERM PROJECT, BUT IT’S BECOMING MORE AND MORE REAL THANKS TO THE IDEA FROM DAVE HAKKENS.
I HOPE TO INFORM YOU SOON THE PROGRESS OF THE PROJECT, AND I TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THE PEOPLE OF MY CONTRY THAT I WANT TO JOIN THIS PROJECT, WHO WANTS TO START ONE AND DOESN’T KNOW HOW, OR THEY JUST NEED HELP, I WANT TO TELL THEM THEY CAN COUNT ON ME.
THANK YOU ALL, AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!