Searching for a PhD tutor!

I’m about to start a PhD in environmental science.
My thesis topic it’s the creation of a process to recycle one of the three options of plastic, (either PET, or HDPE, or PP), as raw material, with the intention to make 3D printer filaments.

General Objective.
Design of an innovative process for the small scale recycling of plastic waste, with the purpose of obtaining information to use Plastic Residues as raw material to feed a 3D printer.

Specific Objectives.

1. Evaluate which of the plastic waste, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high density polyethylene (HDPE), or polypropylene (PP), is more apt to be recycled.
  2. Determine the best parameters and technical specifications to develop a physical recycling process of plastic waste.
  3. Proposal of environmental education for the diffusion by free code, of the production methods designed, for its urban or rural implementation.
  4. Use of the final product to reduce the RSU, through the 3D printing of spare parts, in the local, national and international market.

So, any member of the Precious Plastic community, it’s a PhD professor/researcher, and its willing to tutor me through my PhD?