Weight of the lazer cutted parts

hello,
I’m asking an estimation of the price for the lazer cutted parts and they ask me about the weight of the whole thing.
does anyone know ?

thanks

@david-gdr, the lasercut parts for the shredder weigh around 12kg – if we’re talking about (stainless) steel. 🙂
One tipp for the lasercut parts: Ordering only 1 Set is mostly super expensive, you get a much better price/set if you order 10+ sets! (So best is often to find a bunch of people to join you – or you sell the other sets on the Bazar) 🙃

Thanks to the both of you, I’ll try to be more aware of the community from now on.

Heya @katharinaelleke & @david-gdr !
i paid the order yesterday 😮
But it seems you are lucky, as i got an extra set for myself !
Didn’t you see the grouped command which was organized on the french Discord server ? 🙁
i’ll drop it here just in case : https://discord.gg/Qa3wTrn

Peace !

Maybe you can buy a set from @imuh (he seems to be organising a group order)?
Or have a look on the Bazar in general, there are some good offers – or let the community know if you get a better offer 🙂

@david-gdr
Maybe you can buy a set from @imuh (he seems to be organising a group order)?
Or have a look on the Bazar in general, there are some good offers – or let the community know if you get a better offer 🙂

But thanks though, I looked on the bazar and I found my answer, around 15kg.

The thing is, I’m doing this to fill my previsionnal budget for a grant application, and they won’t accept to buy more than 1 set…